468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Physical Signs of Stress

My grandfather, Buzz, my mother and I are all ridiculously prone to fever blisters and this winter will be no exception. Mine are stress related. They erupt on my face like the bubonic plague and rot the corners of my mouth. The cause of my stress? MY REMOTE CONTROL(S). They will work for days people, DAYS, and then nothing. It makes me crazy. Plus, there are all those fiery KTIP hoops I'm constantly leaping through. And my kids not learning. And the snow days (which I secretly love). And my desire and failure to be a great photographer. The helter-skelter keeps me on my toes and the masque of the red death on my lips.

I need a running partner, a workout partner. Someone who will come to my apartment complex, I have a terrific gym, and yell at me everyday. Yelling motivates me. Plus, I'm very competitive so I won't want to be outdone. Taking applications.

Not going to lie, I'm probably going to take a nap and then be productive in about an hour or so. I figured we wouldn't have school today, so I stayed up past my bedtime. oops.

I did expand my meal menu at Kroger today - now I will live on peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, nutella, white long grain rice and soy sauce.

UPS man just delivered my fabulous new business cards. I'll post the photos later. Plus, I have more wedding images to edit and upload.

Back in a bit. NAP TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment