468x74px Affiliate Banner

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sick Day

They say I've got the flu and a sinus infection, but I'm pretty sure I'm just dying of Tuberculosis and they didn't want to spread mass chaos throughout the greater Lexington area.

I bit the bullet and switched away from my trusted and easy Shutterfly Pro account today to a Zenfolio account. Out of the box, so to speak, I like Zenfolio a lot better. We will see how things go, I guess.

http://deckerdigitaldesign.zenfolio.com/

Can't go back to school until Wednesday, so I have a lot of time left watching reruns and rolling around restlessly in my bed. I hate being sick. It is so boring. And painful. My lymph nodes are the size of large grapes and oh so tender.

I upgraded my storage space so I may begin uploading photos to my blog again. I just don't feel much like it tonight.

Bought "real" fruit popsicles to help keep me hydrated. They suck. Not nearly sweet enough. I'd rather have just eaten real fruit.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Katie! And I love the real fruit popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might live. Taking enough medicine to cure cancer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete