468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Daily Lama

I think I'm in the clear as far as the death watch is concerned. I don't think I'll be doing any dying this time around. However, I still don't have the hearing back in my right ear yet.

I've shortened the title of my mini daily Dalai Lama book down to The Daily Lama. I think it has a ring to it.

Today's Teaching:

The basic fact is that humanity survives through kindness, love and compassion. That human beings can develop these qualities is their real blessing. - Dalai Lama, 2000


I was putting away earrings one day this week and realized that at some point I had left a lens cap on my dresser. I love the fact that photography is so much a part of me and of my life that it never seems out of place, even in my bedroom.

My first attempt at taking photos of the moon. Not happy with it at all. Will try again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment